Read the most up-to date and reliable information about Coronavirus. We have pulled together information for you in one place and will continue to update this information on a daily basis.
Your Covid-19 experience
Healthwatch are here to work with local health and care services and the local community to make sure they are working as best they can for the people who use them. We want to hear from residents about their experience of health and social care during the Covid-19 outbreak and lockdown. The survey is completely anonymous and will take around 10 minutes to complete. Complete the survey here.
Women's Aid: The Impact of Coronavirus
Royal National Institute of Blind People (RNIB) Coronavirus update
Bloodwise: Coronavirus and Blood Cancer
Apply for a coronavirus test You may apply for a coronavirus test if you are:
- an essential worker with coronavirus symptoms
- aged 65 or over with coronavirus symptoms
- someone who cannot work from home and has coronavirus symptoms (for example, construction workers, emergency plumber, delivery drivers, etc)
- an NHS and social care worker with or without symptoms.
- showing symptoms and sharing the above people's households
Deaf and Hearing Impairment Support: Virtual Deaf drop in every Tuesday - Email email@example.com or text/call: 07896 664 350 | Living with Hearing Loss - Your COVID-19 Hearing Loss Survival Guide
Learning Disability: Support for women with learning disability - Contact Tae at Powerhouse for Women on 07930 162505 | Mencap
Food Banks (PDF)
Key Worker Support: Breakfast club and after school provision for key workers’ children in Manor Park at the Froud Centre. Contact Loyda.best@aston-Mansfield.org.uk for more details.