- Anxiety UK - Coronanxiety Support and Resources
- British Association for Counseling and Psychotherapy - Coronavirus anxiety: how to cope if you’re feeling anxious about the outbreak
- Campaign to End Loneliness - Social Isolation
- Crisis Help - Care in Newham - 24 Hour Mental Health Crisis Helpline. You can call this number if you feel your mental health is deteriorating or if you are in distress and you need to contact a qualified mental health professional out of office hours. 020 7540 6782.
- Elefriends - Supportive online community run by Mind for people experiencing mental health difficulties
- Healthwatch England - COVID 19 is affecting my mental health, what can I do?
- Independent Age - Regular phone calls for older people
- Mental Health Foundation - Looking after your mental health during the Coronavirus outbreak and Podcasts for your wellbeing
- Mind In Tower Hamlets and Newham (MiTHN)
- Mind - COVID 19 and your wellbeing and Plan for staying indoors Information and support Contact Mind in Tower Hamlets and Newham on firstname.lastname@example.org | 020 7510 1081
- National Survivor User Network (NSUN) - Covid 19 Human Rights General Information Mental Health Information Advice for User-Led Organisations and Groups Update and Mutual Aid
- Rethink Mental Illness - Corona advice for carers of those with severe mental illness
- Samaritans - On call 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
- World Health Organisation - Coping with the stress of COVID 19