Chat Newham is a service provided by The Renewal Project. It gives you the chance to talk to someone about how you’re feeling, any questions you have about COVID-19, or even just to have a chat.
You can call Chat Newham on:
0808 196 3510
Connect Newham is a service delivered by a consortium of trusted local voluntary organisations.
If you live in Newham and are aged 18 or over, live alone, or care for someone on your own, and you are feeling lonely or isolated for whatever reason, Connect Newham can help
How it works:
It is easy, safe and all from the comfort of your own home.
1. Over the phone you can tell them about yourself and decide how many calls you would like –from 3 up to 20.
2. You get matched with a fully trained Connect Newham volunteer for a weekly or fortnightly chat over the phone at a time that’s convenient for you.
Mencap - Under 5's SEND Support Hotline
Mencaps Support hotline is for families who have children with SEND during the 3rd Covid-19 Lockdown.
Ways they can offer support:
- Providing a listening ear to you
- Signposting you to local services
- Advice & ideas about how to support children at home
You can reach Mencaps Under 5's SEND Support Hotline on:
07846 017 120
Tues & Weds: 9:30am - 12:30pm, Friday: 1:00pm - 4:00pm