Healthwatch Newham Community Grant Scheme
Small grants available from £100 to £3,000
Healthwatch Newham invites you to apply to its Community Grant scheme for health and social care projects.
There are three purposes to these grants:
• Increase awareness of Healthwatch Newham;
• Increase the range of residents who have a say on health and social care in Newham;
• Offer your organisation funds to allow you to use expertise and knowledge that improves the wellbeing of local residents.
These could be for projects that:
• Provide feedback and evidence on local people's experience of health and social care services
• Listen to people that are under-represented or "seldom heard"
• Offer ideas and solutions to gaps or challenges in using services.
Please read the Programme Guidance before starting your application.
How to Apply:
Download the Programme Guidance here
Download the application here
To return your completed application form or if you have any questions please contact us at email@example.com or telephone 020 3828 8246.