Get Active and Healthy!
The 150Club Community Prescription is in partnership with NHS Newham Clinical Commissioning Group (NCCG) and Newham Council.
Residents of Newham are offered a range of physical activities and support through a lifestyle advisor to help them to complete the programme and combat these issues as well as continue with their improved healthy lifestyle.
What's included in the programme?
- One-hour physical activity session per week
- One to One support from West Ham United Foundation Lifestyle Advisors
- Fun activities such as zumba, supported gym, yoga, walking sports, boxing, zoom classes and more!
- Discounted Active Newham membership for those completing the programme
- Delivered by leading organisations right on your doorstep!
Who is eligible?
Newham residents aged 18 years old and above with one or more of the following conditions listed below:
- Body Mass Index (BMI) of >25 (23 Black/Asian Communities) < 45
- Pre-diabetic (Blood glucose value HbA1c 42-47 mmol/mol)
- At risk of Cardiovascular Diseases (Q Risk score 10% and greater)
- History of Gestational diabetes mellitus (GDM)
To Sign Up
You can ask your GP to refer you to the programme. If your wish to self-refer, you can do so today!
Just visit the website and fill in the e-form, link and contact details are listed below:
07850 086 914