There are three purposes to these grants:
- Increase awareness of Healthwatch Newham
- Increase the range of residents who have a say on health and social care in Newham
- Offer your organisation funds to allow you to use expertise and knowledge that improves the wellbeing of local residents.
What can the grant be used for?
These could be for projects that:
- Provide feedback and evidence on local people's experience of health and social care services
- Listen to people that are under-represented or "seldom heard"
- Offer ideas and solutions to gaps or challenges in using services.
Please read the Programme Guidance before starting your application.
How to apply
Download the application form:
Download application form here
To return your completed application form or if you have any questions please contact us at:
020 3828 8246