Our team has identified 592 issues about local GP services during the reporting period. This trend report identifies the data origin, the top trends and analyses each trend.
- Overall patient sentiment is 58% negative. At 29%, Clinical Treatment is the top service aspect, followed by Appointment Booking (28%) and Staff Attitude (27%).Appointment Booking receives the most negativity.
- Many patients express discontent about booking systems and the inability to get appointments when required.
- Many patients commented negatively about waiting times in the surgery.
- Communication receives 3% of issues overall and is largely negative as a topic.
- With 27% of issues overall, patients consider Staff Attitude to be an important aspect of service. Sentiment is marginally positive overall, with sentiment about reception staff marginally negative.