Our team has identified 813 issues about local GP services during the reporting period. This trend report identifies the data origin, the top trends and analyses each trend.
- At 32%, Clinical Treatment is the top service aspect, followed by Staff Attitude (26%) and Appointment Booking (22%).
- Appointment Booking is the largest negative trend overall, with positivity at 32%. Our annual analysis records negativity at 25%, so sentiment has improved in this quarter by 7%.
- Wait at Appointment receives 9% of issues overall and is 59% negative as a topic. Our annual analysis records negativity at 66%, so sentiment has improved in this quarter by 7%.
- Sentiment about receptionists is marginally negative, and broadly positive for clinicians.
- Patients are broadly positive about repeat prescription services.